To edit information on a timesheet in the project's Timesheets tool from your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
Required User Permission:
- To edit any timesheet, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Timesheets tool.
- To edit a timesheet that you created, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Timesheets tool.
- If changes are made to a signed timesheet entry, an "Edit Timecard?" warning message will appear stating that the signature will be removed. The newly edited timecard entry will need to be re-signed by the employee.
- Navigate to the Timesheets tool on your Android mobile device.
- Navigate to the date you want to edit a timesheet for.
- Tap the timesheet you want to edit.
Note: If you see 'Individual Entries', time was entered for this user in either the Timecard, Daily Log, or My Time tools.
- Tap Edit .
- Tap the Date field to modify the timesheet's date. Then tap Done once the date is selected.
- Tap the timecard entry you want to edit.
- Tap any of the following fields to modify the information:
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Optional fields can be enabled or disabled in the Configure Settings. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Classification: Tap to select the employee classification from the drop-down menu associated with the time entry.
- Sub Job: Tap to select the sub job associated with the time entry.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Location: Tap to select a specific location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Tap to select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Tap to select the time the user stopped working.
Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to orange to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments or descriptions that will show in the timecard entry.
- Add Line: Tap to enter an additional line of time information.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap Submit.