To bulk enter multiple time entry fields in the Timesheets tool on your mobile device.
Use the Bulk Time Entry to apply the same time entry information for all employees added on a single timesheet. For example, a foreman can enter in the time information once and apply it to the entire field crew.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Timesheets tool.
- Additional Information:
- It's important to note that the information entered in Bulk Time Entry will apply to ALL timecard entries on a timesheet.
- Zero (0) hour entries are supported. This provides your team with the flexibility it needs to enter time off and per diem.
- Navigate to the project's Timesheets tool on your Android mobile device.
- Navigate to the day you would like to make a timesheet for.
- Tap Add New .
- Tap Create Timesheets.
- Tap to select the employees you would like to add to a timesheet.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Bulk Time Entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter in the appropriate timecard information. This information will apply to all employee timecards.
- An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Some fields can be configured as required, optional, or hidden. See Which fields in the Timesheets tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
- Classification: Select the employee classification from the drop-down menu associated with the time entry. See Enable Classifications on a Project.
- Sub Job: Select from the drop-down menu the sub job associated with the time entry.
- *Cost Code: Tap to select the cost code associated with the time entry.
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can limit the cost code selections that appear in this list. To learn more, see Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets.
- Location: Tap to select from the drop-down menu the location where the work was performed by that user.
- *Start Time: Tap to select the time the user began working.
- *Stop Time: Tap to select the time the user stopped working.
- Note: You will only see the Start and Stop fields if you have configured your settings to show these fields. See Configure Advanced Settings: Project Level Timesheets.
- Lunch Time: Select from the drop-down menu the amount of time taken for a lunch break. Select from the following options:
- The amount of time selected will be subtracted from the Total Time.
- This field will only be available if Start Time and Stop Time is enabled.
- 0 min (Default)
- 30 min
- 45 min
- 60 min
- Time Type: Select from the drop-down menu the type of pay being entered. Select from the following options:
Note: If you are an admin on the Company Admin tool, you can add custom time types to this list. See Configure Advanced Settings: Company Level Timesheets for more information.
- Regular Time
- Double Time
- Billable: Tap the toggle to indicate whether or not the entry is billable.
- Description: Tap to enter additional comments that will show in the timecard entry.
- Tap Save.
- Tap Submit to upload the entry.