To change the status of a task using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit any task, 'Admin' permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- To edit a task that you created, 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Tasks tool.
Note: The task can be updated to any status.
- To edit a task for which you are the Assignee, 'Standard' permission on the Tasks tool.
Note: The status of the task can be updated to 'Initiated', 'In Progress', or 'Ready for Review', but NOT to 'Closed' or 'Void'.
- Additional Information:
- A task's 'Due Date' and 'Status' fields can also be quickly edited from the Tasks display table.
- You can also change the status of a task when adding a comment.
- When a task is placed into the 'Void' or 'Closed' status, the system will no longer send automated email notifications for that task.
- Navigate to the Tasks tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the task you want to change the status of.
- Tap the task's current status.
- Tap one of the following options:
Note: This action automatically updates the task item's status.
- In Progress
- Ready for Review