To change the status of a task using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To view any task, 'Admin' permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view private tasks that you created or a private task you are assigned to, 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks (i.e. tasks NOT marked 'Private'), 'Read Only' or above permissions on the project's Tasks tool.
- Additional Information:
- Some image attachments may include the option to view them in a map view based on the files' GPS coordinates. See Which Procore tools let me view digital image attachments in a map view?
- Navigate to the Tasks tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the task you want to change the status of.
- Tap the Status menu.
- Tap one of the following options:
Note: This action automatically updates the task item's status.
- In Progress
- Ready for review