To edit a task from an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To edit any task, 'Admin' permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- To edit a task that you created, 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the Tasks tool.
Note: The task can be updated to any status.
- To edit a task for which you are the Assignee, 'Standard' permission on the Tasks tool.
Note: The status of the task can be updated to 'Initiated', 'In Progress', or 'Ready for Review', but NOT to 'Closed' or 'Void'.
- Additional Information:
- A task's 'Due Date' and 'Status' fields can also be quickly edited from the Tasks display table.
- You can also change the status of a task when adding a comment.
- When a task is placed into the 'Void' or 'Closed' status, the system will no longer send automated email notifications for that task.
- Navigate to the Tasks tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the task you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap into the following fields to edit the relevant information:
- Title. Enter a descriptive title for the task. This is a required field.
- Number (#). Enter a number for the task. This is a required field.
- Due Date. Use the calendar control to set a due date for the task.
- Assignee. Select a project user from the list. Users must have 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- Description. Type a brief summary describing the task.
- Private. Place a checkmark in this box to make the task private.
Note: Private tasks are only visible to the task's creator, the Assignee, and users with 'Admin' level permission on the projects Tasks tool.
- Tap Save.