To clock your time in the My Time tool if the Timesheets tool is enabled.
For self-performing companies with either smaller crews, where work is more complex, or where jobs are shorter and more numerous, the process of entering your own time streamlines the payroll approval process.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the company's Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- This feature is only available if you have the Timesheets tool enabled.
- You must be marked as an employee of your company to see My Time as an option on your project. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- The time entries will auto-populate in the Daily Log's Timecards section, Company Timecard, and the Project and Company Timesheets tools if Timesheets is enabled.
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap Clock In at the bottom of the page to start your work shift.
- Enter the following information:
Note: An asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- *Project: Select the project you are currently working on.
- Sub Job: Select the sub job associated with the time entry.
- Cost Codes: Select the appropriate cost code for the time entry.
- Location: Select the location where the work is being performed.
- Lunch Time: Select the amount of time taken for a lunch break.
- Time Type: Select the type of pay being entered.
- Billable: Select whether the entry is billable or not.
- Description: Enter a more detailed description for the time entry.
- Tap Apply.
- Tap Edit if you need to change any time entry information.
- Tap Switch Task if you need to stop your time for the current task and start tracking your time for a new task.
- Tap Clock Out to end your work shift.