How to delete a My Time entry on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the company's Timecard tool.
- Additional Information:
- My Time entries on a mobile device will be logged as a time entry in the Daily Log, Company Timecard, and if Timesheets is enabled, Project and Company Timesheets tools.
This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that it was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- To see My Time as an option on your project, you must be marked as an employee of your company. See How do I add someone as an employee of my company?
- Navigate to your project's My Time tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the entry you would like to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Delete again to confirm that you want to delete the entry.