Add an item to a meeting from your Android mobile device.
In Procore, a meeting item (a.k.a., an 'agenda item') is single, distinct topic on a meeting agenda. If you are facilitating a meeting using Procore's Meetings tool, you can add categorized or uncategorized meeting items to any meeting that you create.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Meetings tool.
- Additional Information:
- Meeting items are automatically numbered in the order that they are created.
- If you want to organize your meeting items into a specific category, you must first create a category. See Create a Meeting Category. If you do not create or specify a category for a meeting item, it is placed into the 'Uncategorized Items' area by default.
- Navigate to the Meetings tool on your Android device.
- Tap the meeting you want to add an item to.
- Tap the Business tab.
- Tap + Add a meeting item.
- Tap to enter information into the following fields:
- Title: Enter a title for the new item.
- Date: Use the calendar to set a due date for the item.
- Status: Choose a status for the item.
- Category: Tap to select a category.
- Attachments: Tap to add an attachment from your device or take a new photo with your device's camera.
- Assignment: Tap to select one or more assignees.
- Description: Enter a description for the item.
- Tap Save.