Beta Documentation Disclaimer
This documentation details alpha, beta, and other pre-release software, and its accuracy and reliability is not guaranteed by Procore Technologies, Inc. It is being provided online for internal use and evaluation by authorized Procore Beta Participants only. To determine if your company is a Procore Beta Participant, please contact your ProcoreProcore point of contact . Procore is not responsible for and expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this documentation and will not be responsible for any harm, loss, costs, or damages incurred due to its use.
To create a service account in your Sage 100 Contractor® system that will be used by the hh2 synchronization client.
A service account is a special user account that is created in the Sage 100 Contractor® system. This account is required by the hh2 Cloud Service (www.hh2.com) to give the hh2 synchronization client the ability to sync the data in your Sage 100 Contractor® database with the hh2 Cloud Service. This account also permits the hh2 Cloud Service to sync the hh2 data with Procore.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- Permission to create new user accounts in your company's Sage 100 Contractor® database.
- Additional Information:
- The service account must be granted Application Admin and Security Admin access permission to your Windows-based Sage 100 Contractor® server.
- The Sage 100 Contractor® server should be running on a Windows server or standalone computer, and NOT a workstation.
- For best results, perform these steps either at the server or from a location with remote access to your server.
- Log in to your Sage 100 Contractor® server.
- Create a new user account to act as the "service account" (e.g., create an account named 'hh2Admin'). For instructions, refer to the User Guide for your version of Sage 100 Contractor®.
Important! Do NOT use a Windows user account.
- Configure the new service account as follows:
- Add the account to the Application Admin and Security Admin groups.
- Mark the ‘Password Never Expires’ option for the account's password.
Note: Next, your Procore point of contact will work with you to install and configure the hh2 synchronization client on the system running your Sage 100 Contractor® database. See the Sage 100 Contractor®: Setup Guide.