To set up and configure the Integration by Ryvit to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Vista™.
To prepare for the set up and configuration process, complete these steps:
Note: Tasks marked with an asterisk (*) below will be performed by your Procore point of contact.
- Send a request to your Procore point of contact to discuss your company's specific requirements and goals:
- Your Procore point of contact will coordinate with the individual who has been designated as your company's Procore Administrator to complete these tasks:
- *Enable the ERP Integrations tool in Procore.
- *Set up the required connection settings for the Integration by Ryvit connector in the ERP Integrations tool. See Setup the Integration by Ryvit Service.
- *Set up the ERP Budget View in Procore's Configurable Budget (CBF) tool. See Set Up a New Budget View.
After the connection is configured, you will need to complete these steps:
- Remove Duplicate Company Records from the Company Directory
- Contact your Procore point of contact to perform an initial sync with the Integration by Ryvit connector.
Tip! See How often can I sync data using the Integration by Ryvit connector?
- Configure Cost Code Preferences for the Integration by Ryvit
- Consolidate and Link Vendor and Company Records for the Integration by Ryvit
Note: In Viewpoint® Vista™ company records are referred to as "vendors." In Procore, they are referred to as "companies."
- Create a New Procore Project with the Integration by Ryvit
See the Integration by Ryvit: User Guide for a complete list of tutorials and FAQs.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.