Accept. Choose this option button to indicate that you are accepting the item for export.
Enter a Comment
Enter a Comment. Type a reason for your rejection in this box.
Enter Description. It is recommended that you enter the commitment number in this box.
Important! This box only appears if your company has enabled the 'Enable Custom CCO Title/Description When Exporting to Viewpoint® Vista™ feature for the ERP Integrations tool. To enable this optional feature, a user who has been granted 'Admin' level permission to the ERP Integrations tool must submit an email request to your Procore point of contact.
Export. Click this button to export the selected item.
This exports the item to the integrated ERP system. Typically, this takes a few minutes. A message shows you the export status and confirms when the process is successful.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.
OK. In the confirmation message that appears, click OK to acknowledge that once the accepted budget is exported, you will not be able to import a budget from your integrated ERP system into Procore.
Project Address. Enter the job site's physical address. If your company is adding a project for use with the Integration by Ryvit integration, do NOT enter commas (,) in the Project Address field.
- Procore's 'Project Address' and 'ZIP' fields are integrated with third-party services:
- Dark Sky (Dark Sky). This service permits the display of 'Project Weather' information on the Procore project's Home page, as well as under the 'Observed Weather Conditions' information in the project's Daily Log Tool.
- Procore also uses a third-party service to automatically determine the County name. Since this is auto-determined, there is no data-entry for County in the Create New Project page. To change the County value, see Add or Edit General Project Information.
- If you experience any issues with a third-party weather service, see Why isn't my project weather working? and Why are the weather conditions not showing on my Daily Log weather log?
Project Name. Enter a name for the construction project. When the ERP Integrations tool is enabled for the Integration by Ryvit, the Project Name is limited to a maximum of sixty (60) characters in length. This value displays in a variety of places in the Procore web application, including the Select a Project menu, CSV and PDF exports, and custom reports.
Project Template. If this is the first project you are creating for use with the Integration by Ryvit choose 'Do Not Apply a Template'. If you have previously created a project and set up one or more project templates for your company account, select the desired template.
- This field is only visible and available when the project templates feature is enabled on your company's Procore account.
- To select a template from the list, the desired project template must be active. See Configure a Project Template.
Reject (Option Button)
Reject. Choose this option button to indicate that you are rejecting the item for export.
Reject. Click this button to reject the item.
Viewpoint Vista Job ID
Integration by Ryvit Job ID. Enter the Viewpoint® Vista™ Job ID for the construction project.
Viewpoint Vista Vendor ID
Integration by Ryvit Vendor ID. Enter the Viewpoint® Vista™ ID for the vendor in this box.