To set up the Integration by Procore to connect Procore and Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
After purchasing the Viewpoint® Spectrum®, this phase includes:
- Receive the Welcome Email
Procore assigns your account to a Integration Implementation Specialist, who sends a Welcome Email to your company's designated ERP Implementation Contact. The goals of this email are to provide you with these items:
- Complete the ERP Questionnaire. After you are given access to your Procore account and begin the Account Setup process, the system will prompt you to complete an ERP Questionnaire.
- Schedule the Viewpoint® Spectrum® Kick-Off Call. Your email invite will contain a selection of dates/time for the call. Please reply back to either confirm or suggest a time that works for the required members on your team.
- Attend the Kick-Off Call
At the kick-off call, your Integration Implementation Specialist will go over the integration process and plan. He or she will also obtain any needed information for the installation process and review any questions you have about the process.
- Attend the Go Live Call
At the Go Live Call, you Procore point of contact will work with your company's Procore Administrator and/or your company's Viewpoint® Spectrum® Administrator) to complete these tasks:
- Enable Procore's ERP Integrations tool to work with the Integration by Procore.
- Configure the ERP Integrations Settings.
- Procore training on the ERP Integrations tool.
- (When possible) Export a project from Procore to a Viewpoint® Spectrum® or add a Viewpoint® Spectrum® job to Procore.
To complete the integration, complete these steps:
- Integration by Procore: Consolidate and Link Viewpoint® Spectrum® Vendors to Procore Companies
- Integration by Procore: Consolidate Duplicate Company Records in the Company Directory
- Integration by Procore: Link a Viewpoint® Spectrum® Vendor to a Procore Company
- Integration by Procore: Add a Viewpoint® Spectrum® Vendor to the Company Directory
- Integration by Procore: Archive a Viewpoint® Spectrum® Vendor in Procore
- Integration by Procore: Accept or Reject a Company for Export to Viewpoint® Spectrum®
- Create a New Viewpoint® Spectrum®-Integrated Project:
See the Viewpoint® Spectrum® Connector: User Guide for a full list of tutorials and FAQs.