To use the Integration by Procore to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
|Syncs from Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®||Syncs from Viewpoint® Spectrum® to Procore||
INTEGRATION BY PROCORE
Connects Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)||SUBCONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
|JOB COSTS||JOB COSTS|
The Integration by Procore provides you with these benefits:
- Avoid errors and dual entry with synchronized project cost data.
- Access real-time financial information from Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Your Accounting Team retains full control over exporting Procore data to Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Connect Viewpoint® Spectrum® Vendor Records to Procore Company Records in the Directory tool.
- Import new Viewpoint® Spectrum® jobs to create Procore projects.
- Sync Viewpoint® Spectrum® project phases and cost types to Procore.
- Export commitments (i.e., purchase orders and subcontracts) created in Procore's Commitments tool to create subcontracts in Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Sync Viewpoint® Spectrum® Original Estimate/Budget with Procore.
- Sync Viewpoint® Spectrum® job costing information to Procore.
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- Procore + Viewpoint® Spectrum® Construction Software Connector
- Viewpoint® Spectrum® Data Exchange. Note: If you do NOT currently have this app, it is available for purchase from Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- A compatible edition of Viewpoint® Spectrum® Construction Software (see Software Compatibility below)
The Integration by Procore supports these US editions of Viewpoint® Spectrum®:
- Viewpoint® Spectrum® Version 14 or higher
- Cloud Version (self-hosted or hosted by Viewpoint)
- The Integration by Procore is available only for new projects. Integration with existing Procore (i.e., projects that were created prior to setting up the integration) is not supported.
- Procore's Payment Applications and Requisitions features are not supported.
- The Procore web application only imports job-specific cost codes from Viewpoint® Spectrum®. These codes are imported at the same time the Viewpoint® Spectrum® job is imported as a Procore project.
- The system does not currently import commitments created in Viewpoint® Spectrum® to Procore.
- Owner change orders are not currently supported.
- Although Viewpoint® Spectrum® supports multiple Standard Cost Code lists, the Integration by Procore requires you to choose one (1) Viewpoint® Spectrum® Cost Code list per integration.
- If you are running multiple instances of Viewpoint® Spectrum®, the Integration by Procore can be configured to support one (1) instance of Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
For your use with the Integration by Procore, this table documents a list of commonly used Viewpoint® Spectrum® terms and its Procore equivalent.
Viewpoint® Spectrum® Term
To learn more about integrating your company's Procore construction projects with Viewpoint® Spectrum®, visit this page on the Procore website: