Coming SoonThis page details features and functions that are coming soon to Procore. For details, see ERP Integrations: Sync Prime Contracts & PCCOs Between Procore and Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
To use the Integration by Procore to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
|Syncs from Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®||Syncs from Viewpoint® Spectrum® to Procore||
INTEGRATION BY PROCORE
Connects Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®
|COMMITMENT CHANGE ORDERS (CCOs)||SUBCONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS|
|JOB COSTS||JOB COSTS|
|PRIME CONTRACT||PRIME CONTRACT
|PRIME CONTRACT CHANGE ORDERS||AR CHANGE REQUESTS
The Integration by Procore provides you with these benefits:
- Avoid errors and dual entry with synchronized project cost data.
- Access real-time financial information from Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Your Accounting Team retains full control over exporting Procore data to Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Connect Viewpoint® Spectrum® Vendor Records to Procore Company Records in the Directory tool.
- Import new Viewpoint® Spectrum® jobs to create Procore projects.
- Sync Viewpoint® Spectrum® project phases and cost types to Procore.
- Export commitments (i.e., purchase orders and subcontracts) created in Procore's Commitments tool to create subcontracts in Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Sync Viewpoint® Spectrum® Original Estimate/Budget with Procore.
- Sync Viewpoint® Spectrum® job costing information to Procore.
COMING SOONImport one (1) Viewpoint® Spectrum® Prime Contract to one (1) Procore project. COMING SOONExport Prime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs) to Viewpoint® Spectrum®
- Company Administrator permissions to the Procore web application
- Procore + Viewpoint® Spectrum® Construction Software Connector
- Viewpoint® Spectrum® Data Exchange. Note: If you do NOT currently have this app, it is available for purchase from Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- A compatible edition of Viewpoint® Spectrum® Construction Software (see Software Compatibility below)
The Integration by Procore supports these US editions of Viewpoint® Spectrum®:
- Viewpoint® Spectrum® Version 14 or higher
- Cloud Version (self-hosted or hosted by Viewpoint)
Before your company starts using the Integration by Procore to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®, please review the Integration Map above to learn about the available features. It is also important to be aware of the limitations listed below. Keep in mind that your company may have different requirements and processes, so your environment may have unique limitations not listed here. If you have any questions, please send an email to your Procore point of contact:
- This integration is designed for use ONLY on new construction jobs/projects.
When using the Integration by Procore to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®, the two systems only sync data from new jobs and new projects. This integration does NOT support historical jobs. A historical job is any job/project created prior to your ERP implementation.
- This integration does NOT sync the following Procore items with Viewpoint® Spectrum®:
- Prime Contract Tool
COMING SOONPrime Contracts COMING SOONPrime Contract Change Orders (PCCOs)
- Owner Invoices and Payments
- Commitments Tool
- Subcontractor Invoices and Payments
- Timecard Tool
- Timesheets Tool
- Prime Contract Tool
- This integration does NOT support the following items:
- Commitment Imports
You cannot import commitments from Viewpoint® Spectrum® into Procore.
- Multiple Standard Cost Code Lists
Although Viewpoint® Spectrum® supports multiple Standard Cost Code lists, the Integration by Procore requires you to choose one (1) Viewpoint® Spectrum® Cost Code list per integration.
- Sub Jobs
The sub job feature is NOT supported with this integration. Sub jobs are always disabled in Procore projects that integrate with Viewpoint® Spectrum®. While both Jobs and Master Jobs can be imported into Procore, each must run as a separate and unique project in Procore.
- Multiple Viewpoint® Spectrum® Companies
For each Procore company account, the integration is designed to support one (1) Viewpoint® Spectrum® company.
- Viewpoint® Spectrum® Purchase Order Module
While you can create purchase orders in Procore, purchase orders are exported to Viewpoint® Spectrum® as subcontracts. Procore purchase orders do NOT integrate with the Viewpoint® Spectrum® purchase order module.
- Commitment Imports
For your use with the Integration by Procore, this table documents a list of commonly used Viewpoint® Spectrum® terms and its Procore equivalent.
Viewpoint® Spectrum® Term
To learn more about integrating your company's Procore construction projects with Viewpoint® Spectrum®, visit this page on the Procore website: