When exporting a Procore project to Viewpoint® Spectrum®, the Select a Job Template list has become quite long and extends beyond the page because our company has created thousands of new projects. Is there a way to reduce the number of options in the list to only the Viewpoint® Spectrum® jobs that we want our project team members to use as a template?
Yes. The steps that you use will depend upon whether you are a new Procore customer who has not yet defined the jobs to use as templates or if you are an existing Procore customer who has previously defined the jobs to use as templates.
Steps for new Procore customers
If you are a new Procore customer who is implementing the Integration by Procore to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®, you can simply append the word template to the Job Name in Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
- Ensure that you have appended the word template to the desired Job Name in Viewpoint® Spectrum®.
Note: Typially, most Procore customers define 1-2 jobs to use as templates.
- Navigate to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Jobs tab.
- Click Refresh Job List.
Steps for existing Procore customers
You have these options:
- If you want to add new templates to the options list, please refer to Steps for new Procore customers above.
- If you are an existing Procore customer who is using the Integration by Procore to connect Procore to Viewpoint® Spectrum®, you have previously defined the jobs that you want to use as templates and do NOT need to append the word template to the Job Name in Viewpoint® Spectrum®. This process will happen automatically.
- If you want to remove any existing templates from the option list, please contact ERPsupport@procore.com.
To remove or change a template
If it important to note that after your company defines a Integration by Procore job as a template, it cannot be removed from the Select a Job Template list. If you are a new or existing Procore customer who wants to change the templates that appear in the list, a user with 'Admin' level support on the ERP Integrations tool must send an email request to: ERPsupport@procore.com