The Punch List Workflow is an improvement to the existing Punch List tool that allows for better collaboration and insight into the life cycle of a punch item. The workflow includes two new roles--Punch Item Manager and Final Approver--as well as the following additional punch item statuses:
- In Dispute
- Work Required
- Work Not Accepted
- Ready For Review
- Not Accepted
- Ready to Close
When the new Punch List Workflow is enabled, you'll notice that the status has automatically changed on your existing open punch items as follows:
- Open items without Assignees will be marked with the status 'Initiated.'
- Open items with Assignees who have not been notified will be marked with the status 'Initiated.'
- Open items with Assignees who have been notified but have not taken action will be marked with the status 'Work Required.'
- Open items with Assignees who have responded to the item will be marked with the status 'Ready for Review.'
- Open items with all Assignee responses listed as 'Resolved' will be marked with the status 'Ready to Close.'