Procore Certification is a group of courses that is available to both existing and potential Procore users. Courses are free and available to anyone who is interested in learning more about Procore.
We've set up Single Sign-on (SSO) between Procore's web application (https://app.procore.com) and our learning management system (LMS), which can be found at http://learn.procore.com. Therefore, if you are a Procore user with access to an existing Procore account, you can log in to our LMS and register for any of the Procore Certification courses using the same email and password that you use to log in to Procore. However, if you do not have access to a Procore account, you can still sign-up for a training course.
(Note: If you have active Procore login credentials and can access our web application (https://app.procore.com) or mobile applications (iOS or Android), please use the Procore Login link to sign in.)
- Go to https://education.procore.com.
- Click the Sign In button in the top-right corner.
- Guest Login - Sign in using your guest learner credentials. If you're having problems logging in, you can use the Forget Password link to recover and reset your account's password.
- Sign up as a Guest - Register for free and create a learner account.
Later, when you become an active Procore user and can log in to https://app.procore.com, via our SSO integration on https://learn.procore.com, your course completions and progress will continue to be associated with your profile (assuming you're using the same email address). All course progress and completions are linked to your email address.
- Why am I unable to log in to the Procore Certification site?
- Why are my courses not showing up in my Procore Certification profile?
- Procore Certification
If you are still having problems registering for a course, please contact email@example.com.