Procore Certification is a group of courses that is available to both existing and potential Procore users. Courses are free and available to anyone who is interested in learning more about Procore.
We've set up Single Sign-on (SSO) between Procore's web application (https://app.procore.com) and our learning management system (LMS), which can be found at http://learn.procore.com. Therefore, if you are a Procore user with access to an existing Procore account, you can log in to our LMS and register for any of the Procore Certification courses using the same email and password that you use to log in to Procore. However, if you do not have access to a Procore account, you can still sign-up for a training course.
If you have a Procore Account, please log in with your Procore login credentials at learn.procore.com.
- Go to http://education.procore.com.
- Use the Click here link in the top-right corner.
- New Users: Use the Sign Up tab to register and create a free user account. (Note: It's recommended that you use your business email address when creating an account if you anticipate becoming a Procore user.)
- Returning Users: Use the Sign In tab to log in with your credentials. If you're having problems logging in, you can use the Forget Password link to recover and reset your account's password.
- Click Sign Up or Sign In.
- Why am I unable to log in to the Procore Certification site?
- Why are my courses not showing up in my Procore Certification profile?
- Procore Certification
If you are still having problems registering for a course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.