No. You cannot change the vendor type after a Procore Company is synced/linked to a vendor ID from an integrated ERP system. To work around this, Procore recommends changing the 'Vendor Type' in your integrated ERP system and then refreshing the vendor list in Procore. The updates will go into effect after the next successful data sync.
- How often can I sync data between QuickBooks® and Procore?
- How often can I sync data between Sage 100 Contractor® and Procore?
- How often can I sync data between Sage 300 CRE® and Procore?
- How often can I sync data between Viewpoint® Spectrum® and Procore?
- How often can I sync data using the Viewpoint® Vista™ and Procore?
All Viewpoint® Spectrum® marks are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.