To create RFIs on a drawing in the Drawings tool on your Android device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool on your Android device with a network or internet connection.
- Search and filter for the drawing to which you want to add an RFI.
- Tap the drawing.
- In the markup toolbar, tap the shape or line you want to add.
- Once you've placed the markup, tap the Link icon.
- Tap RFI.
- Tap the Plus (+) icon.
- You will be prompted with the new RFI form. See Create RFIs (Android).
- Tap Save.
- To publish, select the hand icon, tap the markup, and tap Publish.
See What is the difference between personal and published drawing markups?