To retrieve a deleted RFI from the Recycle Bin in the Project level RFIs tool.
When you delete an RFI (see Delete an RFI) from the project's RFIs tool, the system moves the selected RFI from the Items page into the Recycle Bin page (see What is Procore's Recycle Bin?). Should you need to retrieve an RFI from the Recycle Bin and move it back to the Items page, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's RFIs tool.
- The RFI that you want to retrieve must be in the Recycle Bin. See Delete an RFI.
- To give project teams the ability to restore any deleted item, the Recycle Bin cannot be emptied.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
- Click Recycle Bin at the top of the RFIs page.
- Locate the desired RFI and click View.
This reveals the selected RFI.
- Click Retrieve.
The system moves the RFI to the Items tab and the status of the restored RFI changes as follows:
- If the RFI was in the 'Recycled' status, the RFIs status changes to 'Open'.
- If the RFI was in the 'Closed' status, the RFIs status remains 'Closed'.
- If the RFI was in the 'Draft' status, the RFIs status remains as 'Draft'.