To edit advanced settings from the Advanced Settings subtab for the Prime Contract.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tab.
- The "Advanced Settings" subtab differs from contract configuration for Prime Contract. For more on contract configuration, see Configure Settings: Prime Contract.
- Go to your project's Prime Contract tab.
- Click the Advanced Settings sub tab.
- Click the Edit button.
- You can then edit the following settings:
- Accounting Method: Select either "Amount based" or "Unit/Quantity Based." See How do I determine my accounting method? for more information on the difference between Amount Based and Unit/Quantity based.
- Enable Financial Markups: Mark this checkbox to enable financial markup on prime contract change orders only. For more information on financial markup, see Add Financial Markup to Change Orders. This setting is enabled by default.
- Enable Payment Applications: Check this box to enable payment applications on the prime contract.
- Enable Completed Work Retainage: Check this box to enable completed work retainage on prime contract change orders.
- Enable Stored Material Retainage: Check this box to enable stored material retainage on prime contract change orders.
- Enable Comments: Check this box to see a Comments subtab where users with 'Admin' permissions can leave comments.
- Enable Payments: Check this box to enable payments on the prime contract.
- Click Save.