To create a list of custom project dates for a company account in order to display key project dates (e.g., key events, important target dates, etc.) on a project's Home page.
With the company's Admin tool, you can create a standardized list of project dates in your company's account. Then, when configuring a project's Home page, you can assign a calendar date to each 'Project Date'. These dates will then display on the 'Project Dates' area of the Project Home page. This feature keeps your project team members informed of important events and project targets.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To create a list of project dates for your company account, 'Admin' level permissions to the company's Admin tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under Administrative Settings, click Project Dates.
This reveals the Project Dates page.
- In the Project Dates page, do the following:
Name. Enter a descriptive label for the project date or milestone. For example, Project Closeout.
Add to Project Dashboard. Mark this checkbox to add the role to the Project Dashboard (a.k.a., Project Home page).
Address (Add Office)
Address. Enter the number and street name for the office.
Attachments: Click the Attach File(s) link or use the Drag-and-Drop File(s) area to add the relevant insurance policy, certificates, and any affidavits here.
Authorization Header. (Optional) Enter the authorization token that you want to have placed in the header of a POST request coming from Procore. Though this field can be used to define any authorization header information you wish, it is most commonly used to specify authorization credentials using the syntax: <type> <credential>, where <type> is the authorization type ('Basic', 'Token', 'Bearer', etc.) and <credential> is the token value. For example, a valid entry for this field would be Basic c3a24b8208ac5199d083d54a1234e94b8864.
Add [+]. Click the button to add the new value to the list.
- To change the order of list items, grab the item by the hamburger (≡) button and then drag-and-drop it into the desired position.
- To rename a project date name, type over any item in the list. This changes the name on all projects where it's displayed.
- To delete a project date name, click the RED 'x' icon. This removes the project date from all projects where it's displayed.
- Repeat the step above for all the desired project dates.
When you've created all your company's desired project dates, you can continue with Add Project Dates to the Project Home Page.