Also available on
To search for and filter items in the Punch List tool from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' level permissions and above on the project's Punch List tool.
- Any search or filter parameters that you applied will remain until you reset them,
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool from your iOS mobile device.
Search the Punch List
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar.
Note: The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Tap an item to view its details.
Filter the Punch List
- Tap Filters ().
- Tap the filters you want to apply from the following list:
- Created By
- Assignee's Company
- Tap Apply.
Note: This reveals a list of items that match the applied filters.
- To clear the applied filters, tap Reset All Filters from the list of optional filters.