Also available on
To search for and filter punch list items in the Punch List tool from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above on the Punch List tool.
- Any search and filter parameters that you set will be remembered for the next time you log in.
The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool from your iOS device.
Search the Punch List
- Tap the Search bar to type a keyword or phrase into the search bar. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
Note: Items matching your search terms will automatically appear as you type.
- Tap an item to view its details.
Filter the Punch List
- Tap Filters ().
- Tap the filters you want to apply from the following list:
- Created By
- Assignee's Company
- Tap Apply.
Note: This reveals a list of punch list items that match the applied filters.
- To clear the applied filters, tap Reset All Filters from the list of optional filters.