To email a photo from the Photos tool from your iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Photos tool.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool from your iOS mobile device.
- Tap the album you want to send photos from.
- Tap the photo you want to email.
- Tap Share () .
- Tap your preferred email application.
Tap into the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Tap the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the email.
- Cc: (Optional) Tap the 'Cc' field to include other users you want to copy on the email. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be Cc’ed on the email.
- Bcc: (Optional) Tap the 'Bcc' field to blind carbon copy other users on the email.
- Subject: Tap the 'Subject' field to add a subject associated with the photo.
- Optional Comments: Tap into the body of the email to add any additional comments that will appear with the email.
- Tap Send.