To email an Inspection from the Inspections tool from your iOS mobile device
The email functionality on the Inspections tool allows you to send the details of an inspection to team members' email inbox. This might be helpful if team members would like a copy of the inspection outside of Procore or if you'd like to begin a private discussion about the inspection with a single person or group of people.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Inspections tool.
- Tap the project you would like to work in on your mobile device.
- Tap the Inspections tool.
- Tap the Inspection you would like to email.
- Tap Share ().
- Tap a field in the email form to specify who will be emailed the inspection:
- To: Use the 'To' field to select the user(s) or groups who will receive the inspection.
- CC: (Optional) Use the 'CC' field to include other users. You (the person sending out the email) will automatically be CC'ed on the email to ensure that you will also receive an email if people reply to the email.
- Subject: Enter the subject of the email.
- Optional Comments: Enter any additional comments that will appear in the email.
- Tap Send.
Note: The email will be sent to all users in the 'To' and 'CC' fields, and the email will be logged in the 'Emails' sub tab of the Inspection tool.