To view the Activity Feed of an inspection item using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Monitoring the activity feed of the items in an inspection will help you keep track of who is inspecting each item and what changes are made to the inspection.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' level permissions or higher on the Project level Inspections tool.
- Additional Information:
- The activity feed of an inspection item will appear empty if no activity has occurred for that item. Activity includes responses being marked, comments or photos being added, and observations being created.
- Attachments and comments cannot be added to an inspection item while it is in 'Closed' status. See Add Comments to an Inspection Item (iOS) and Add Photos to an Inspection Item (iOS).
- This asset or item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset or item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to open.
- Tap the info icon for the inspection item you want to view activity for.
- An activity feed lists any inspection responses, comments, and attachments that have been added to the inspection item.
Note: To view a photo that has been added to the item, tap the attachment in the feed.