To add Scheduled Work entries on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool from an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new entry.
- Tap Scheduled Work.
- Tap + to add a new entry.
- Tap into the following fields to enter information:
Resource: Tap the Resource field. Enter the name of the resource associated with the scheduled work.
Showed: The showed button will, by default, be set to Yes. Tap the button to specify that the workers did not show for the selected resource.
Reimbursable: The Reimbursable button will, by default, be set to Yes. Tap the button to specify that the work is not reimbursable for the selected resource.
Workers: Tap the Workers field to enter the amount of workers from that resource on site that day.
Hours: Tap the Hours field to enter the amount of hours the workers were on site that day for the selected resource.
Rate: Tap the Rate field to enter the monetary rate at which the workers on site are working.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.