To edit an existing log in the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Users with 'Read Only' and 'Standard' permissions can edit log entries that they have created if they have been granted the "Allow Collaborator Entry" granular permission on the Daily Log tool. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Select the date containing the log you want to edit.
- Tap the log you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap into the fields you want to edit and enter the appropriate information.
- Tap Save.