To email the logs from the daily log using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Additional Information:
- Users with the ‘Collaborator Entry Only’ granular permission cannot email the daily log.
- Navigate to the project's Daily Log tool using the Procore app on an iOS mobile device.
- Select the date with the daily log that you want to email.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Tap your preferred email application.
- Tap the following fields to enter the appropriate information:
- To: Enter in email addresses you would like to send the daily log to.
- CC: Enter in any email addresses you would like copied on the email.
- BCC: Enter in any email addresses that you would like to send a blind carbon copy of the email to.
- Subject: Enter in a subject for the email address.
- Optional Comments: Enter any additional comments you want to send with the daily log.
- Tap Send.