To add an entry to the Plan Revision Log on an iOS mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' level permission or above on the project's Daily Log tool.
- Procore recommends that you use the Drawings tool to track plan revisions and changes to the project's drawings.
- Navigate to the Daily Log tool on an iOS mobile device.
- Tap the date for which you want to create a new log item.
- Tap Plan Revision Log.
- Tap + to add a new log item.
- Tap into the following fields to enter the relevant information:
Title: Tap the Title field. Enter the title of the plans.
Plan Number: Tap the Plan Number field. Enter the number that appears on the plan submitted.
Revision: Tap the Revision field. Enter the revision number that appears on the plans.
Category: Tap the Category field. Enter the category of discipline that appears in the revision.
Comments: Enter any comments that may be needed to further describe the entry.
- Tap Save.