To use the search function to find a task on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view any task, 'Admin' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks or the private tasks that you created or a private task to which you are assigned, 'Standard' level permission or higher on the project's Tasks tool.
- To view public tasks (i.e., tasks NOT marked 'Private'), 'Read-Only' level permission on the project's Tasks tool.
- Additional Information:
- The system does NOT permit you to delete a task. However, you can change its status to Closed or Void.
- Navigate to the Tasks tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap Search ().
- Enter a keyword of phrase into the Search bar. The search will return queries that match: