To edit a punch list item from your Android mobile device.
In the Punch List tool, you can edit an item's general information, add comments, add related items (such as a document or RFI), or send emails.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- 'Standard' level users can edit punch list items they have created when the item's status is in 'Draft,' or 'In Dispute.'
- 'Standard' level users who have been granted permission to act as Punch Item Manager can edit items in which they are listed as the Punch Item Manager except when the item's status is 'Draft.'
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool from your Android mobile device.
- Tap the item you want to edit.
- Tap Edit ().
- Tap a field to edit the information you want to modify.
- Tap Save.