To scan a location QR code to view all punch list items and observations associated with that location.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only' and above on the Punch List and Observations tool.
- If you do not have 'Admin' permissions on the tools displayed, you will also need permissions to view the specific punch items or observations.
- Navigate to the project's Location tool on an Android device.
- Tap QR in the top-left of the screen.
- Point your camera at a Procore-generated location QR code.
(Note: Procore will scan the code and redirect you to the results automatically.)
- The top three observations and punch list items will appear.
- Tap an item to view it in the right pane, or click View (#) more to view all of the punch list items or observations linked to that location from within the Punch List or Observations tool.