To add signers to an inspection on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
- 'Standard' level users may add as many signers to an inspection as necessary.
- Navigate to the Inspections tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to add signers to.
- Tap Add next to Signatures.
Note: If you've already added signatures, you can tap Edit to add or remove signatures.
- Tap the name(s) of the user(s) who you want to sign off on an inspection.
Note: You can select multiple users at once.
- Tap Done.
Note: The name(s) of the selected user(s) will appear under Signatures.