To perform an inspection on your Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' permissions on the project's Inspections tool.
This asset/item can be viewed or edited in offline mode provided that the asset/item was previously viewed and cached on your mobile device.
- Navigate to the project's Inspections tool using the Procore app on an Android mobile device.
- Tap the inspection you want to perform.
- As you perform your inspection, mark the status of each item by tapping the appropriate response (e.g. Pass/ Safe , Fail/ At Risk , or N/A ).
Note: Some items may require you to select from a multiple choice response set or respond in the form of text, date, or number entry.
- Optional: Add comments or attachments to an inspection item.
- Tap into the inspection item.
- Tap the Attachmenticon to add a file, or tap into the text box to add a comment.
Note: Any changes you make to this page will be automatically saved.