To create incidents on an Android mobile device.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the Incidents tool.
- Navigate to the Incidents tool on an Android mobile device.
- Tap Create New ().
- Enter the following information:
- Title*: Enter a descriptive title that accurately describes the incident.
- Location: Select a location from the location drop-down menu. See How do I add a multi-tiered location to an item?
- Event Date: Select the date associated with the incident.
- Time Unknown: If the time of the incident is unknown, tap the toggle to indicate that the time of the incident is unknown.
- Event Time: If the time is known, enter a time associated with the incident.
- Distribution: Enter the users to whom you want to give access to the incident in Procore.
Note: This action will not send an email notification to the users. To send the incident to team members, see Email Incidents (Android).
- Private: Tap the toggle to mark the incident as 'Private' to hide it from everyone except Incident tool 'Admin' users and the creator of the incident.
- Hazard: Select a hazard associated with the incident.
- Contributing Behavior: Select a contribution behavior associated with the incident.
- Contributing Condition: Select a contributing condition associated with the incident.
- Description: Enter a description of the incident.
- Optional: To add relevant files or photos, tap one of the following options:
- Take Photos: Take a photo with your mobile device's camera and add it to the incident.
- Attachments: Choose a photo or file from your mobile device and add it to the incident.
- Tap Save.