NoteThe information in this tutorial applies to accounts with the Portfolio Financials product in Procore. Reach out to your Procore point of contact for more information.
To delete sections from the Cost Tracker in a Portfolio Financials project.
The Cost Tracker section in Portfolio Financials is used to track committed and forecasted costs against your budget over the course of a project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Full Access' to the project or higher.
- Additional Information:
- You cannot delete a section while cost items exist under it. Any cost items must be moved to a different section before being able to delete the section. See Edit Cost Items in the Cost Tracker.
- Navigate to the Cost Tracker section of the Project Page.
- Hover over the section you want to delete.
- Click the vertical ellipsis icon and click Delete.