To request a change to the project's schedule in Procore's Schedule tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Schedule tool.
- The Schedule Change feature is only designed to capture proposed changes to the schedule. Requests and approved changes will not take effect on the actual project schedule. All changes must be applied to the project's Schedule's source file using your third-party scheduling software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, etc.) and then updated in Procore so that changes appear under the project's Schedule tool.
- Navigate to the project's Schedule tool.
- Locate the task for which you want to request a schedule change. See "Search and Filter for the Schedule Task" in the See Also section below.
- Select the schedule task from the calendar.
- On the View page, fill out the information under Request a Schedule Change for the Task.
- Start Date: If you would like to request a change to the start date of the task, enter a new start date.
- Finish Date: If you would like to request a change to the finish date of the task, enter a new finish date.
- Percent Complete: If you would like to request a change to the percent complete, click Change, enter in the new percent, and click OK.
- Other Change: If you would like to request a change to something else besides the start/finish date and the percent complete, enter in the details of the change you wish to make.
- Reason For Schedule Change Request: Enter in the reason for the change you are requesting so the Schedule tool Admin user can better understand the change.
Note: Any users who are configured to receive update emails when change requests are made will be notified of the schedule change request. See Configure Schedule Notification Emails Sent to a User
- Click Request.
Note: When your change is approved, it will appear as Approved in the Schedule Change Request History section. However, actual changes to the schedule itself must be performed in your scheduling software.
- The Schedule tool Admin user will need to Review Schedule Change Requests.