To resize the column width in the project's RFIs tool.
You can resize the columns in the RFIs tool so it displays data in a way that is relevant to you and your project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' level permissions or higher on the project's RFIs tool.
- Supported Tabs:
- You can resize the columns in the Items and Recycle Bin tabs.
- Navigate to the project's RFIs tool.
This reveals the RFIs list.
- Select a column to resize.
- Hover near the right edge of the column.
You will see a blue highlighted space with an expand icon.
- Click and hold the mouse to adjust the column.
Drag the mouse right to expand the column or left to minimize the column.