To export the Punch List log as a CSV.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only,' 'Standard,' and 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- Use the punch list filters (e.g. Assignee Company, Location, Type, etc.) to focus attention on specific punch items and limit total page length. For example, you may want to export contractor-specific CSVs.
- Navigate to the Project level Punch List tool.
- Click Export.
- Click the CSV button in the top of the page.
- A CSV file will download to your computer's default "Downloads" folder containing a concise summary of the punch list items in your log. The CSV will include the following information:
- Assignee Company
- Assignee Name
- Response Status
- Date Initiated
- Due Date
- Cost Code
- Cost Impact
- Cost Impact Amount
- Schedule Impact
- Schedule Impact Days