To filter prime contract change orders on the Prime Contract Change Orders tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-Only' and above on the Prime Contract tool.
- You can select multiple filters at once to narrow results by a number of parameters.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contract tool.
- Click the Change Orders subtab.
Select one or more filter parameters from the drop-down Add Filter list. This narrows the items in view by the specified filter(s).
- Status: View change orders by whether or not the change order has been approved, rejected, in review, revised, or still set as draft.
- Executed: View change orders by whether or not the change order has been executed to completion or not.
- Change Reason: View change orders by the listed reason for creating the change order. To learn how to configure change reasons, see Set Default Change Order Configurations.
- Change Type: View change orders by the change order type. To learn how to configure change types, see Set Default Change Order Configurations.
Note: Some filters will apply only to a PCCO, COR or PCO. You will see a banner at the top of the page informing you which change orders the filter does not apply to.
- If you would like to delete a filter setting, hover over the parameter and click the X to the left of it.