To email a owner invoice to a project's owner as a request for payment.
If you are a general contractor who is managing a construction project in your Procore account, you can send a copy of the Detail tab of the owner invoice to the project owner. Keep in mind that the steps below send only send a PDF copy of the Detail tab. It does NOT send the Configurable PDF tab.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can also navigate to the invoice in the project's Invoicing tool. See Email an Owner Invoice.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Click View next to the invoice that you want to send by email.
- Click the Email Invoice button.
- Complete the following fields:
- To. Enter the name of the person you are requesting payment from.
- CC. Enter in names of people you want copied on the email thread.
- Private. Mark this checkbox if you only want the invoice admins and those included in the email.
- Subject. This field will populate with the number of the invoice.
- Attachments. Attach any related documents or files.
- Message. Include an additional message regarding the invoice.
- Click Send.
Email communication sent from the Invoices tab will be saved in the Emails tab. Only the Detail tab PDF of the Invoice will be sent to recipients, not the Configurable PDF tab.