To email a potential change order (PCO) so a person without access to the potential change order in Procore can view the potential change order and respond via email.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contract tab.
- Go to your project's Prime Contract tab.
- Click the Change Orders subtab.
- Open the PCO you want to email by clicking the number next to it or the View button.
- Click the Email button in the right sidebar.
- To: Enter in the user you would like to email forward the change order to.
- CC: Enter in the name of any users would like copied on the email.
- Private: Check the box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions or those in the email distribution can view the email.
- Subject: The subject field will automatically populate with the name of the change order you are email forwarding, but you can manually edit this field as necessary.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant documents or files.
- Message: Enter in a message in the text field.
- Click Send.
Any responses to the email will appear in the change order's Emails tab.