To email a Potential Change Order (PCO) so a person without access to the PCO in Procore can view the potential change order and respond via email.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Navigate to the project's Prime Contracts tool.
- Click Change Orders.
- Open the PCO you want to email by clicking View.
- Click Email.
- Complete the following:
- To. Enter in the user you would like to email forward the change order to.
- CC. Enter in the name of any users would like copied on the email.
- Private. Check the box so that only users with 'Admin' permissions or those in the email distribution can view the email.
- Subject. Verify the subject. Procore populates this field automatically with the change order data. You can edit the subject as you want.
- Attachments. Attach any relevant documents or files.
- Message. Enter in a message in the field.
- Click Send.
Any responses to the message appears in the Emails tab in the change ordere