To select a photo that will serve as a photo album's cover photo.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Photos tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, the most recent photo will be the photo album's cover photo.
- If a "private" photo is selected as a cover photo, only users with 'Admin' permissions on the Photos tool will see the photo as the album cover and have access to view the original photo within the album. All other users will see the most recently uploaded public photo as the album's cover photo.
- Navigate to your project's Photos tool.
- Click the album for which you want to set the album cover.
- Click the desired photo.
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) at the top of the page.
- Click Set as Album Cover.