To rename an album in Procore's Photos tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the Photos tool in Procore.
- Navigate to the Project level Photos tool.
- In the Albums view, click the album which you want to rename.
- In the album details page, click on the album name.
Note: You cannot rename the "Unclassified" album. If you would like to move your photos to a new album, see Move Photos to Another Album.
- Type the new title of your album.
- Click anywhere in Procore or click the Enter/Return button on your keyboard to save the title.