To close an observation so that all responsible parties know that that the work has been completed and accepted.
Once you have been assigned an observation, you will get an email containing all relevant details you will need to complete the work associated with resolving the issue. Once you have completed the work, you will log into Procore to change the status to "Ready for Review," telling the creator that he or she can now review the completed work.
When the ball is in your court on a observation, you will get an email notifying that you are required to respond.
- Navigate to the Observations tool.
- Cick View next to the Observation you wish to close.
- Once you're viewing the observation in Procore, you will see a banner at the top of the page with a link to provide your response. Click Change the status or leave a comment or scroll to the bottom of the View page.
- Click Change Status to notify the observation's creator that the work has been accepted. Additionally, you can Add a Comment without changing the status to provide or request additional details.
- Change the status to Close by clicking on the drop-down menu next to change Status to.
- Add optional comments in the comment field.
- Add optional files by clicking the Attach Files link and selecting files from your computer or Procore.
- Click Update Status to close the observation and send an email to responsible parties notifying them of your response.