To edit basic information about multiple observations.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To bulk edit an Observation, 'Admin' on the project's Observations tool.
- Additional Information:
- If you create an observation without an assignee, no notification will be sent. If you edit the observation, add an assignee, and save, an email notification will be sent automatically.
- Navigate to the project's Observations tool.
- Click the Bulk Actions dropdown menu.
Note: Bulk Actions option will only show for users with Admin permissions on the project's Observations tool.
- Click Edit.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the observation items you want to edit.
- Click into a field's dropdown menu to select and apply information to the desired observations.
- Click Update to save your changes.