To configure the advanced settings for the project's Instructions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- To create an instruction, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- Additional Information:
- This tool has been developed specifically for Procore clients in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Navigate to the project's Instructions tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- In the right sidebar, click Permissions Table.
- Set the user's access permission level for tool by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears:
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either a Procore Administrator or has been granted permissions to the Procore tools on this project using a permissions template (see What is a permissions template?). To change the user's permission level to this tool, see Manage Project Permissions Templates.