To configure the advanced settings for the project's Instructions tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To create an instruction, 'Admin' level permission on the project's Instructions tool.
- Additional Information:
- This tool has been developed specifically for Procore clients in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.
- Navigate to the project's Instructions tool.
This reveals the Instructions page
- Click the Configure Settings link.
This reveals the Project Instructions Settings page.
- In the right sidebar, click Permissions Table.
This reveals the 'User Permissions for Instructions' table.
- Set the user's access permission level for tool by clicking the icon in the desired column so a GREEN checkmark appears:
The color-coded icons in the user permissions area denotes the user's access permission level to the tool. To learn more, see What are the default permission levels in Procore?
Icon Color Definition GREEN The user has been granted this access permission level to the tool. RED The user has NOT been granted this access permission to the tool. GREY The user is either (1) a Procore Administrator or, (2) has been granted access permission to the Procore tools on this project using a permission template (see What is a permission template?). To change the user's access permission level, follow the steps in Manage Permission Templates.