To view API request metrics for a given App in a project.
As a company admin or project user, you can view API request metrics for a given App within a project. The data presented is scoped to the current project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read-only' or higher on the Portfolio tool.
- Navigate to the project you want to view API request metrics in.
- In the top navigation header, click Select an App.
- Click App Management.
- Locate the App you want to view API request metrics for and click the associated View button.
- On the 'App Info' tab, view API Requests by Date.
- At least two days' worth of data must exist in order for plotted data points to be visible in the graph.
- If no calls to the Procore API have been made by an App in more than a two-week period, the graph will be empty.