To change your Procore user account settings using the options in the My Profile Settings page.
Things to Consider
- Complete the steps in Log in to Procore Web.
- In the top-right corner, click your initials and click My Profile Settings.
This reveals the My Profile Settings page.
- Click the appropriate tab to make the desired changes:
- Personal. You can update your personal contact information and upload a profile photo to use as your avatar in Procore. See Upload Your Avatar or Profile Photo in Procore.
- Company. You can edit your company address, contact information, logo, and bidding information.
- *Connected App. This tab lists all the authorized third-party applications (a.k.a., Connected Apps) that have been granted access to your Procore account. See Revoke Access for Connected Apps.
- Password. See Change Your Password.
- Favorites. Use the controls in this tab to create a Project Level Favorites list that is applied to all of the project's to which you've been granted access in your company's Procore account. See Set and Apply Your Favorites Across Projects.
- When you are done with your changes, click Update.
The system saves your account updates.