To change your Procore user account settings using the options in the My Profile Settings page.
Things to Consider
- Complete the steps in Log in to Procore Web.
- Click your initials in the top-right of the navigation bar. Then click My Profile Settings.
- Click the appropriate tab to make the desired changes:
- Personal. You can update your personal contact information and upload a profile photo to use as your avatar in Procore. See Upload Your Avatar or Profile Photo in Procore.
- Company. You can edit your company address, contact information, logo, and bidding information.
- *Connected App. This tab lists all the authorized third-party applications (a.k.a., Connected Apps) that have been granted access to your Procore account. See Revoke Access for Connected Apps.
- Password. See Change Your Password.
- Favorites. Use the controls in this tab to create a personal Favorite list for the Project Tools list in the different projects that your user account has been granted access to join. See Set and Apply Your Favorites Across Projects.
- Click Update.
The system saves your account updates.