To view the markup activity feed of a drawing.
The drawing markup activity feed displays a chronological list of markups that were added to the drawing you're viewing. When you hover over the markup activity in the list, the respective markup will be highlighted in blue on the drawing.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Read Only' or higher permissions on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- A new markup activity item will be added to the list when a published markup is added or when a new item is linked to an existing markup.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open next to the drawing you want to view the markup activity for.
- Click the Activity icon.
Note: The Markup Activity panel lists any markups that have been published to the drawing, along with who published the markup and when.